NEW ASCA CH “Maui" Red Forrest's Beach Babe CGC
was bred to
"Wiki" AKC GCH ASCA CH Top 30 CH Red Forrest Its Only Fun If They Run RN CD CGC DM
BIS FCI CH/ASCA CH Haulin A’s Hot Summer Knights X ASCA CH Red Forrest Somebody Stop Me
Eyes Cleared Yearly 02/27/16
MDR1: N/N CEA: N/N
CMR1: N/N DM: N/N
HC: N/N DNA-CP
Hips: Good Elbows: Normal
Scissor Bite/Full Detention
Not Red Factored
AKC GCh./ASCA Ch. Bayouland's Titan of Eaglecrest JS-N X ASCA CH Haulin A's This is Y I'm Hot
Eyes: Cerf'd Annually
MDR1: Clear by parentage
Please fill out the puppy application if you are interested in this litter.
Six puppies are were born and are healthy and beautiful! We have the following:
4 Black Tri Females
1 Black Tri Male
1 Blue Merle Male
Puppies are six weeks old! We have only one left, Show Prospect Black Tri Female. If you are interested please put in an application!
All of our puppies are heavily socialized, fed quality food, and weaned naturally. We begin crate and potty training before the puppies go home. We try our best to match personalities with puppy buyers to have optimal fit.
WE WILL ALWAYS TAKE A PUPPY BACK FOR LIFE. IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A PUPPY FROM US (NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS LATER) AND IT ISN'T WORKING OUT, PLEASE CONTACT US. WE WANT OUR BABIES BACK.
Why buy from a reputable breeder??? Well, lots of reasons...and here are a few:
1. We want puppy buyers to ask questions, we feel it is an honor to answer those questions (plus it proves you’ve done your homework).
2. We’ve studied the pedigrees to try and make each breeding a healthy event.
3. As breeders, we charge more because we have invested so much such as; We are the ones doing the health checks, pet store puppies don’t come with an eye & hip certification; Most say they come with papers, but the papers are from American Pet Registry not from AKC (American Kennel Club) and ASCA (Australian Shepherd Club of America); Most good breeders take their dogs back for life, we don’t want any to end up in Animal Control or a shelter.
4. Shoreline Puppies are well socialized with children and cats. They come with their first set of shots (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptosporosis, Parvo and Parainfluenza), are de-wormed 3 times, are exposed to crate training and we start house breaking them before they go to their new homes. They are born in my house and after 3 weeks transition to the outside. My yard is bleached each day and the puppies are given educational toys to play with. We also believe in supplementing with raw chicken and turkey. The puppies are given Frozen Raw Medallions that come in various flavors and we personally feed them high quality food.
5. I don’t sell my puppies to never hear from you again...I truly love to hear from people throughout their dogs lives.
When we plan a litter our objective is to produce quality Australian Shepherds to preserve the breed and it's ability to work and to excel in and out of the show ring.
We strive for sound dogs that compete in all ventures of herding, conformation, agility that will also make exceptional service dogs and pets.
Parents are OFA certified (Hips), CERF (eyes cleared) and MDR1 tested. Our puppies are dewormed and had their first set of vaccinations before leaving our home. Working performance puppies start at $800 as do our companion puppies. Puppies will NEVER be sold sight unseen. Most puppies are ASCA and AKC registered.
Please take the time to read some of the selected links below to learn more about this special breed to make sure the Australian Shepherd is the best fit for you and your family. After reading appropriate information, please fill out the questionnaire located on the website. Show/performance homes will take priority over pet homes.